miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2014

Year 6 unit 3 review

Hi there!
The exam is next Friday, remember to check these items:
- a reading with some questions
- 15 irregular verbs. (study them)
- ways to say hello, goodbye and thank you. (identify them)
- Giving orders (like: Jump!, Don't jump!)
- reporting orders (like: Sandra told us to jump. Miguel told us not to jump)
- substituting names for pronouns (so you have to know the subject pronouns, and the object pronouns)
- paticiples seen in the unit:( plant--planted        dig---dug       build----built.....)
- talk about what has changed in a place (like Sb and Ab page 28)
- answer questions in Present perfect to talk about our experience
- answer question in present simple, present continuous and present perfect,
like in the coats game:
What are you carrying?  I am carrying ......a pen, a coat, a notebook....
What are you wearing? I am wearing.... a uniform,atracksuit, a t-shirt....
These are present continuous questions and answers (am,are,is and ing)


What do you do on Mondays?
 possible answers:
I go to school,
I play football....
What do you sing at Christmas?
I sing Christmas carols (villancicos...)
 These are present simple questions and answers. (do in the questions)

What museums have you visited?  I have visited....... the Prado, the Navy Museum.....
What exciting things have you done?  possible answers
                                                                 I have run in a competition,
                                                                  I have gone to a special party with my friends
                                                                 I have sung a difficult song.....
These are present perfect questions and answers (have, has and past participle)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario