lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2014

Repaso para tercero de primaria (2)

Hi there!
Check if you remember this:

Para repasar si usamos He (one boy) , She (one girl), It (one animal, plant or thing) , or They (more than one)
http://www.proprofs.com/flashcards/cardshow.php?title=he-she-they-game&quesnum=1




 “S” or no “S” ?

Waiters work/works in a cafe.                  A dentist don’t give/ doesn’t give medecine to animals

Police Officers help/helps people.           A doctor doesn’t clean /doesn’t cleans animals.

A salesperson sell/ sells books                 A dancer don’t wear /doesn’t wear a white coat.

Teachers go/goes to the park                   Vets don’t work/ doesn’t work in a school.

Toy makers cut/ cuts wood.                       A bus driver doesn’t work/ doesn’t works in a cafe.
                                                                                


Let’s make questions. Remember to change the order!!!!
You are a dentist.

you                 a clinic           Do                   work   in   ?

………………………………………………………………………. Yes, I do/ No, I don’t

help                Do                   animals                     help                ?

…………………………………………………………………………. Yes, I do/ No, I don’t

people’s teeth           you                 Do                   clean ?

…………………………………………………………………………. Yes, I do/ No, I don’t

medicine                   to animals                Do                   give                you                 ?

…………………………………………………………………………. Yes, I do/ No, I don’t
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario